Welcome to Chelmsford driving lessons, the website of driving instructor Dave Flower ADI, trading as Chelmer Driving School. I offer great value manual and automatic driving lessons in Chelmsford. I offer semi intensive courses or regular weekly driving lessons. I operate Monday to Friday between 1000 and 1530. If you require other times I can pass your details to other local instructors free of charge.
Chelmsford Learner Driving Course
I have researched and developed the Chelmsford Learner Driving Course to provide a quality learner driving experience to the people of Chelmsford.
The course takes you through the various stages of learning to drive. You can enter the course at any stage.
- Stage 1.. Basic car control
- Stage 2.. Road procedure and manouvres
- Stage 3.. Transfering driving skills to adapt to different road types,layouts and other driver behaviour. Eventually creating driving independance
Throughout the course I use client centred methods to get you driving and thinking independently. If you feel it is suitable to you, we can use short mock tests to find any weaknesses you may have. Curing these effectively and believing you are ready. Gives you a greater chance, of a first time driving test pass in Chelmsford.
To enhance and recap your learning I can give you free access to Learner Driving Videos saving £2.99 a month. To help you with the driving theory test I can give you free access to edrivingsolutions, saving £7.99 a month. You also get free lesson recap/starter pack. I have found this and dedication to learning to drive reduces lessons required, saving you money.
Some of my first time passes on the Chelmsford Driving Course
Call of text AUTO or MANUAL to 07846 997346
Please note due to using mobile phone whilst driving laws I never answer whilst giving driving tuition in Chelmsford. I will endeavour to call back at my first opportunity.
Paying For Driving Lessons in Chelmsford.
Chelmer Driving School.
Chelmer Driving School is an independent driving school in the Chelmsford Essex area. The school is run by Dave Flower a Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor. I am a member of the Driving Instructors Association (DIA) and have Public Liability and Profesional Indemnity Insurance with them. I am based in the Moulsham Lodge CM2 area of Chelmsford and offer driving lessons in all parts of Chelmsford and nearby villages. I mainly use Chelmsford driving test centre. I am committed to continued professional development to keep my skills up to date. I am also a member of DICE The Driving Instructors Club of Essex. DICE hold meetings every 2 months in Chelmsford, to help Essex driving instructors keep up to date with an ever changing driver training industry.
find me on facebook.com/chelmsforddrivinglessons
Driving Lessons Offered In Chelmsford.
- Manual and automatic driving lessons for novice provisional drivers in Chelmsford with no previous driving experience.
- Manual and automatic driving lessons for provisional drivers in Chelmsford who want a change of driving instructor.
- Manual and automatic lessons for provisional drivers in Chelmsford who have previously failed the driving test and need fresh help.
- Intensive fast pass driving courses in both automatic and manual cars.
- Pass Plus courses for recently qualified drivers in both automatic and manual Cars.
- Motorway lessons for recently qualified drivers in both automatic and manual cars.
- Refresher lessons for qualified drivers who have lost confidence or have had a long break from the roads.
- Theory Test help and advice.
Find me on twitter.com/chelmsfordadi
Private Practice between Lessons
I fully endorse the idea of private practice between your driving lessons in Chelmsford. If you are practicing your driving privately in between driving lessons, please make sure you are fully insured. I recommend Collingwood Insurance for Learner driver policies that take the risk away from the owner of the vehicles own insurance. For details click the banner below.
Check out my Special Offers page for occasional money saving offers/deals.
Email me using The Contact Form